Saturday, February 16, 2008

GREEN WITH ENVY!!!

CAROLINA HERRERA


OH!! My GOSH!!! Does it get much better than this? I think not!!!


Considering how jewel tones are EVERYWHERE on the runways this season, I almost jumped out of my boots when I saw this little number hanging there, begging for love! *sigh* Needless to say this is a TOTAL SCORE, y'all! And from Carolina Herrera, no less. That woman can do no wrong in my eyes. Her designs are always so feminine and classic, but fresh and unique. I don't know how she does it, but she continues to crank out masterpiece after masterpiece. And I could just eat them up with a SPOON!


Okay, so this dress is truly AMAZING! The fabric is a crisp ribbed silk/polyester. I'm not sure what that type of weave is called, but it's got great body to it and the flounce at the bottom makes it a swirly good time to wear!!! And check out those pockets and the detail! HOW FUN! Buttons, criss-crosses, and topstitching give this dress extra flirtability and a not-so-serious edge. I can see this at any kind of fete, be it a wedding, easter, or ...gosh.....you name it.


So get your bidding hat on, ladies. This one's gonna go fast! And if you don't get movin, you'll be left GREEN with envy!!! *snicker* .
Shop it:

No comments: