Friday, February 15, 2008

WHERE'D YOU GET THOSE PEEPERS?


Well, I've done it again. I'm deciding to part with another wonderful item in my closet. *sniff* I think this change of heart is due to the fact that I've realized there are too many glorious things that sit there, having been worn only one time, and end up never truly getting the "love" they deserve.


Yep, that's me...I'll fall in love, wear it once, and then hang on to it, just because I can't bear to let it go. Wait a minute...that sounds a lot like my policy on men!!! *giggle*


Oh well! Whatever the case, these gorgeous laides need a brand new home. They truly deserve to be worn to a fancy party or wedding, and/or go clubbing like mad this season, and it just ain't gonna happen here. *sigh*


Okay...so TELL me these shoes don't just sing out fabulous! Aren't they some of the BEST ever??? They are soooooo gorgeous in person. The smokey grey satin is just to DIE for. I'd do ten backflips over the color alone! And the antique-y looking trim on the top. Oh, it just goes PERFECTLY with the platform, peep toe, and retro-shaped heel! Girl...you will be the envy of the party! Everyone will have to ask about them, wondering if you found them at some amazing vintage shop. But no....every tiny detail screams luxury, down to the shiny silver logo buckles. Pure elegance, only the way the talented Ms. Prada can do!!! These ladies have been worn only ONE time, so they are as good as new, except for the soles, which show minor wear. YAY!!!!


Click here to shop them:


No comments: