Wednesday, January 23, 2008


I'm absolutely BREATHLESS over this gorgeous CHANEL camisole! It's so light and diaphinous, yet the silk lining adds just enough opacity to give a tad of discreetness. And the lace is just to DIE for! Look at that fabulous quintessential camillia design on the black background! ***SIGH***There's a soft drape at the bust that adds the right amount of shape, cascading softly over your curves. And those buttons down the back.....CHANEL logo all the way!
I can just envision this piece making the perfect statement on it's own, or being the ideal base under a jacket or sweater. Oh...stop me! This could do so many things and the style...well, it will NEVER go out of style! I'm a laid-back kind of girl and I love my designer jeans to no end...I would love this with a big, fluffy soft cashmere cardi with my indispensible Rock & Republics! AGH! Pure "It GIrl" glamour!
Coco Chanel said it best herself: “A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous.”

No comments: