Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Snake Charmer




I have to be honest here. I have been hoarding this little ROBERTO CAVALLI number for a few months, hoping and praying that I'd have the chance to wear it somewhere. But alas...no such luck! (I'm just too much of a homebody!) *sigh* But rather than sit here and bemoan my lack of social flutter-by-ing, I'm going to make it my mission to find this darling top a loving home, where it will be showboated about town in the most deserving manner! First off, the print is just quintessential Cavalli. And like I said in the listing for the leopard Prada coat, those animal prints will NEVER go out of style! (Oh, you haven't SEEN that jacket yet? Oh, you must!!)


Okay...so this top not only has the print going for it, but it's got the perfect stretch silk fabric and tons of panels so it just practically MELTS into your body. *SSSSSIIIIGGGGHHHHH* And then CHECK OUT THOSE SERPENT HEAD JEWELS!!!!! Ahhh!!! That was totally the clencher for me. Those are more than fabulous....they are IDOLIC!!! *fans self* I love when a seemingly demure piece (if you could ever call Cavalli demure) knocks you out with an unexpected element. TOTAL sexiness, if you ask me. Now be sure to check out those Dolce & Gabbana pants, too. They are TDF and are in the same size! YAY! (The shoes are mine, though....paws off!)


*snicker*


No comments: