Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Walkin' on Sunshine


I really don't have the right words to talk about this amazingly beautiful DRIES VAN NOTEN top! I'm speechless for once in my life. (Don't laugh!) But what I can say is what an AMAZING find this is. DVN has a very dedicated cult following and I'm sure some will remember this lovely top from the Fall runway collection, only it was done in red. Well, honestly, you can't BEAT this gorgeous yellow color. Well, it's not quite yellow, but more of a golden sunflower hue. But whatever you call it, it's beautiful and most likely flattering on a wide range of skin tones.

Now, personally, I see this with a fantastic pair of white slacks and heels for a summer party by the pool or even a chic late spring wedding. *sigh* But you could also definitely do this with jeans and go clubbing...oh yeah!!! And I would be shocked if this particular piece from that collection doesn't turn out to be a collector's piece. It's just so lovely and amazing, it's meant to be kept forever. Like I said.....speechless, right? *wink*

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=250207910254&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

No comments: